Admission Requirements for International Students
Academic requirements for admission of international students to undergraduate programmes are the same as those for home or EU students. Non-EU students may have to make special immigration arrangements for entry (student-visa) and residence permit in Greece. IST’s International Relations Office will assist international students for these procedures.
Applications for registration can be submitted at anytime during the year. Early application is strongly advised, as the number of places is limited according to the collaborating universities’ regulations.
To apply for a Bachelor’s programme, students must have completed their secondary level education. The documents students should submit are the following:
- IST Application Form (completed and signed as appropriate with 1 small size photograph)ή
- Validated Copy of High School Leaving Certificate or equivalent qualification
- Validated Copy of Transcripts (Marks and Courses attended)
- Validated Copy of an English Language Certificate (if applicable)
- 6 passport size photographs
- Copy of a valid Passport
All documents must be officially translated into English.
Candidates must send the above documents to:
72, Pireos str.