Tuition Fees & Scholarships
Tuition Fees &Scholarships
To enrol and attend a programme at IST, you need to pay annual tuition fees as well as an annual registration fee to the collaborating Universities
You may contact the International Relations Office so that you may receive information regarding the exact amount of annual tuition fees ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
Fees are determined in accordance to the decisions of the Academic Board and/or of the relevant state authorities.
The annual tuition fees include, in addition to attendance of courses:
- participation in examinations
- supervision of coursework by academic and research staff
- attendance of courses to improve English language skills (if necessary)
- access to the library during your studies and after graduation
- access to the virtual managed learning environment of the collaborating Universities
- access to the Computer Labs during your studies
- issue of the corresponding certificates of studies, identification cards and degrees
- participation in extracurricular activities organised by IST
- recreation and sports activities
- meeting students at the airport
- support from the IST International Relations Office
Tuition fees do not include any expenses for the purchase of books, photocopies and your participation in excursions or social events organised by the students.
Should you fail a yearly or semester module and need to re-enrol, you will have to pay additional tuition fees for each module.
Send us your details
800 11 93000
FROM A MOBILE
210 48 22 222
IST Academic Board grants scholarships (discount on the annual tuition fees) to the students who perform their best in their programme and year.
In addition, IST often offers scholarships within the academic year which are usually related to public or private companies that support this kind of activities. These scholarships are usually announced during the year.