Admission Requirements for International Students
Academic requirements for admission of international students to postgraduate programmes are the same as those for home or EU students. Non-EU students may have to make special immigration arrangements for entry (student-visa) and residence permit in Greece. IST’s International Relations Office will assist international students for these procedures. Applications for registration can be submitted at anytime during the year. Early application is strongly advised, as the number of places is limited according to the collaborating universities’ regulations.
To apply for a Master’s programme, students must be holders of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification. Working experience will be favourably considered and is recommended. The documents students should submit are the following:
- IST Application Form (completed and signed as appropriate with 1 small size photograph)
- Validated Copy of Undergraduate Degree and/or Postgraduate Degree
- Validated Copy of Transcripts (Marks and Courses attended)
- 2 Reference Letters (one for working experience and the other from a university professor)
- Validated Copy of an English Language Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of a valid Passport
- 6 passport size photos
All documents must be officially translated into English.
Candidates must send the above documents to:
72, Pireos str.