It gives me great pleasure to inform you about the latest news and important developments here at IST, since I believe that you should be aware of what is happening in our College. Our goal is to stay in touch, not only with our students, but also with our alumni, all of whom, have trusted us for your studies and honored us with your choice.
You can keep abreast of all the news and developments by visiting IST’s renewed site, which, with a more interactive approach, will provide you with direct and useful information about new programmes of study, activities, events and newly offered services.
As such, you will have the opportunity to learn about:
- IST’s new academic collaborations with renowned foreign Universities and the new postgraduate programmes which are in line with the needs and trends of the "global" market, as well as the discounted tuition fees that you are entitled to as an alumnus.
- Issues of recognition and professional qualifications equivalence of your degree. Thanks to the patience of some of your fellow graduates and the cooperation with our administrative staff, we have, at last, final decisions and equivalence to the degrees of Greek Public Universities, e.g. the Athens University of Economics & Business, without any compensational measures. Moreover, all circulars of the public sector refer to recognition by DOATAP or SAEP and IST graduates may participate in the exams of the Supreme Council for Civil Personnel Selection (ASEP).
- The benefits from affiliated companies that you will enjoy with the issuance of the IST Alumni Card.
- IST’s support on employability issues via seminars and services in collaboration with one of the biggest companies of Human Resources Development, ManpowerGroup (www.mpg-drasis.gr).
- The opportunity to participate in IST’s Graduation Ceremony, where for the first time, you can nominate or vote for a fellow alumnus in the "Alumni Award" for his/her outstanding career path.
- You joining IST’s LinkedIn group, which will keep you in touch with other graduates and IST.
- The upcoming elections of the Alumni Association
Finally, in our site, in the "Alumni" section, you will have the opportunity to renew your contact details in order for us to keep in touch with you and for you to make your suggestions and help us implement what you would like to see offered by IST.
For any further information that you may want, please do not hesitate to contact me at (210-4822222) or e-mail me at (email@example.com).
Head of Quality Assurance