The successful candidate will be providing his/her services within the field of software development supporting the management and configuration of Company’s back office & software applications. He/She will be part of Intelligent and Electromechanical Systems Department and will report directly to the TCS, Back Office System (BOS) & Networks Manager.
- Support the management and configuration of company’s back office systems.
- Participate in the development of the back office system’s new requirements.
- Provide preventive maintenance and troubleshooting to company’s systems and databases
- Develop supporting tools for company’s operating systems.
- Provide technical services to support the operation and maintenance of company’s ticketing system
- Manage and maintain company’s customized web applications and web services
- Provide application support to company’s users
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Master degree in the relevant field is considered an asset
- 1-3 years of experience in a professional programming environment: o developing in Java, JSP, J2EE languages o designing and implementing databases interfaces
- Strong knowledge of development methodologies, standards and procedures.
- Excellent command of English language
- Previous experience in Web Pages development (C, C# , Perl, PHP) is preferred
- Previous experience in IT Support activities (Scripting Tools, MySQL & Oracle databases)
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Very good time management skills
- Ability to cope with heavy workload
- Performance and quality orientation
- Ability to work within a team
- Very good communication skills
Flexibility Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae by email to email@example.com or by Fax to 2106178011 quoting the code (JSD_0415).